sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Sunday, February 11, 2007

a Superb Saturday

My friend (Mr Gu) was here for 2 days. I don't dare to take him to those "dark" area in Jakarta ... I'm classifying those as "dark" area coz it's not in the city and it's like Chow Kit Road area (20 years back) and furthermore, i'm also not familiar with Jakarta area.

Anyhow, we did experience watching a movie that cost us RP100,000 (roughly rm40)... i've never been to the gold class at GSC, thus can't really compare. It was a very good experience and very relaxing too. AND JUDE LAW IS SO CHARMING!!!! i've been watching E-channel here at JKT and could see Jude Law on the screen so many times but it is this movie that i find him so charming .... Spent a lot on clothing too ... practically, i bought all my CNY clothing here at JKT ...

Now ... have to finish my work on Sunday ... sigh ... tooo sien to work

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home