sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Thursday, February 08, 2007

tong tong chiang

it's now less than a week till i'm heading back to my country for CNY!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait!!!!!!!

i've seen some ppl who actually living under same roof but not communicating with each other. and i wonder why ... there are Ms A, Ms B, Ms C and Ms D. All four from different team. Ms D is at least 1/2 years more experience than the others. And, she's only 3/4 years elder than the others. Weird is that the others tend to ignore Ms D. Ms D seems to be able to mix around with those who are not junior level and my project consists of 70% who are junior level. Ms D has joined this project from the beginning. I, on the other hand, joined this project half way, and i usually loved to be with my ex projectmates. Which is why, i don't care much if i can/can't mix with them. During work, i'll talk about work and will mix with them. After work, i'll have my own circle of friends. Not that i never take initiative to mix ... but, when your effort doesn't pay off, no point of continuing your effort. Furthermore, juniors nowadays ain't like my old times. Anyhow, i hate the idea of making other ppl lives miserable especially if we are staying under the same roof. I always believe that what comes around, goes around. One day, those ppl who love to make other ppl lives' miserable, will learn their lesson in future. That's what i told my gal junior who so happen can't mix with my guy junior and causing the guy junior unhappy (but, a lot seems to be unable to mix with my guy junior too).

Oh ... as long as i'm still breathing ... i will always encounter so many different type of people that i might not able to mix around. I know i know ... i should ignore those who can't seem to be able to accept my attitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home