sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

sickening situation

sick sick sick

sien sien sien

i hate so much to be sick ... especially when i'm about to go back Msia ... it's really wasting my time and energy !!!!!

i think it's like virus spreading the sickness .. everyone seems to be sick .. either coughing / flu / sore throat / everything ... like bird flu symptom!!!!

if i don't feel good esok, i'll just MC even i haven't see a doc to get a medical leave cert!!! .. i've worked every single day (except sunday) since i start sick last Fri!! ...

4 Comments:

  • At January 16, 2007 11:29 PM, Blogger Boh Lan Pa said…

    Hope you will get well soon!

     
  • At January 17, 2007 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes Lay Peng, I feel the same as you do. Last time when I am in Indonesia that time, I feel like so lonely and no one take cre when I fall sick. And I even see the doctor there, however I still can't trust the doctor there. There are like not qualify at all, making me more sick. For example, doctor gave me an Antibiotic (1000gm) per capsule, where in Malaysia, I get it only 250gm.
    According to research, a maximum of 500gm an antibiotic is allow to be taken in a day. So, it's was like whether they really have doctor license or the goverment there just simply issue license to them? Until today, I still cannot trust Indonesia doctor... hahaha
    Anyway, wish you get well soon.

     
  • At January 18, 2007 1:41 PM, Blogger laypeng said…

    who is this old colleague-ar??? i have so many old colleagues .. kekekeke
    yeah ... i also don't trust the doc here ..

     
  • At January 20, 2007 11:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    kekekeke, not me :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home