sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2 double 0 7

shit-loh ... i'm reaching the figure 3 liow ... :((

i can still remember that i was still new to the project begining of the year, then it was CNY time, then i work like a shit for one month (still remember first time cry while working in a local project ... and the cause is that i'm being used to do things that wasn't my responsibility and being left all alone to figure all the things out ... and at that point, i realised that i don't need anyone to help coz i'm born to be superwoman ... muakakakkakaka ... okok ... actually, i just need my phone to call for help), then holiday at Bangkok, then work like shit for 2 months, then came the news that make me feel as if nobody aware of my job scope and my good work (heartbroken and disappointed), then came the opportunity to do different things and i realised that .NET is not hard to understand (kekekekeke .. actually, it's easier for me to understand and modify an existing system than to do things from scratch), then came the opportunity to step out from what i've been doing all this while and to do a TOTAL new module, then the rest is history

in appraisal, i was asked about objectives ... gosh ... i mean ... i don't set objectives coz things happen suddenly ... my understanding of "objective" is that, you set if u know what's goin to happen and u want to set some rules/guidance to have your desire end result ... but, i was suddenly told to HELP OUT in one project and wasn't given a job scope .. and, you are telling me that at this kind of situation, i must set some objectives????

now ... being in a new team .. with new job scope ... still not setting objectives coz my mind now is just thinking to get back to malaysia ... i know i know .. we must set objectives for our job ... but ... my mind is only thinking to get back to malaysia and it's this thought that has been keeping me on to work like shit over here ... and, thinking back, as I expected, i do learn more here than back in KL ... not to say work in KL won't learn anything, just that the system has stable and is at supporting stage ... whereas here, it's the whole SDLC thing ...

anyhow ... my new year resolution (I NEVER HAVE ANY RESOLUTION) would be : -
1) try to save as much as possible ie not to simply buy things

2) find a new job that i DON'T need to travel and get to enjoy my weekends peacefully OR remain same company but with different job scope such that i will travel less (as in 1 - 2 months coz there's no such thing as NO traveling at all).

3) get myself the "suntikan rubela" (don't know how to write in english for this)

4) a trip to Taiwan coz i wanna try the foods there

5) a new car by end of next year that is after my brother found a stable job ... if possible, maybe honda jazz, yet i really like suzuki swift but heard some comment that swift smaller than jazz. anyhow, will look for the one that i can drive my grandma to genting coz currently, my bf's car is not in good condition to drive to genting.

6) take my grandma to melaka again ... this time, will book a hotel coz it's troublesome to leave her with relatives who is staying at apartment with no lift!!

7) treat my family (if i have enough money for that month, i will include my uncles' family too) to LobsterMan (http://www.lobsterman.com.my)

8) learn to think throughly before commenting coz i've experienced a number of time that i always regret with my comments

9) try to lose 5kg so that i'll look gorgeous year end :D ... kekekekkeke ...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home