sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Saturday, December 16, 2006

woosah woosah woosah again

i'm so damn angry!!!!

and i'm making sure whole office know i'm so damn fucking angry!!!! ...

i can't believe it ... the whole projectmates can just left me to take cab even after i've told them that to wait for me!!!! .. all because there's a miscommunication between one person and another person and that those ppl don't even thought of calling me (reason is ... tak tau my number and wanted to save money!!!!) to check if i'm goin with them!!! and ... weird is that i've written my name in the list that is working at 10am!!!

so fucking angry!!! ... and i know my temper has caused ppl around me scared of me ... dun k ... i'm angry and it's not my fault ... i can't help myself to show my angryness!!!!

i've been always a good projectmates and never selfish too .. when there's a car ... even those ppl ask me to keep a place for them, i'll be sure to keep a place for them ...

ok ... my time to woosah woosah ... must cool down coz i've been spending money to call ppl to release my tulaness .. and also been wasting my time to cool down that i have not been tracing program!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home