sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Friday, January 26, 2007

working env is surrounded by complicated ppl

if u r new to this project and places, ok, i don't mind if u don't know about the rules and force me to take cab (even though i was at the lobby earlier than you and i was in the list for that driver) ... however, you are repeating for the second and third day... i'm not the person who will just keep quiet ... i'll be sure comment bout this coz why should i be taking cab if i'm there earlier than you .. some ppl are just not that smart enough to know that they are affecting other ppl's lives!!! even worst is that, they have some seniors who are also not smart enough to comment them!! those seniors also don't care about it and knowing that me and some others will take cab ... nia seng ...

shit ... i think my monthly auntie is coming soon ... else how to explain my bad temper!!!

then ... my another guy junior ... sigh ... i think i have to teach him the word RESPECT ... and also TEAMSPIRIT ... what's the point of me giving out the task if he's not even responding to it ... i'm going to have a little chat with him this weekend in order to be able to work together. he seems prefer to finish my boss task than my task (my boss gave him 3 days after my task and my boss not aware that i've given him some task) ... obviously, this is what i call Mr Bodek!!! ... and i hate this kind of ppl ... me and my another gal are busy supporting users, whereas, he's just doing some easy task (ok ... maybe to my standard, it's easy) and worst is that he has time to chat with other ppl on google and also talk about non-work related (eg, insurance) ... if i have to depend on him to backup me if i'm not around, i must really admit that i can't and afraid to do so and which is why, i'm so scared to be sick coz i can't depend on him to backup me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home