sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Monday, December 18, 2006

finally ... (NOT FINALLY)

finally ... i've been waiting few weeks and it's my time back to my Msia!!!! Yet, it's not the FINAL trip back to project site ... sigh ... i will just hold on ...

it's funny ... when i was junior, i seldom questions my seniors if they are goin back to msia frequently or they get to have long holidays @ msia or they get special treatment ... yet .. juniors nowadays, they don't seem to agree if seniors/PM/teamlead get to have more priviledge than them ... juniors nowadays, have their own perspective ... probably, having TOOO MANY juniors at one time not a good culture coz all tends to group among themselves and to generate their own thinking according to their likings. If some seniors get to mix with them and not telling them the truth & logic and keep pointing the bad of the teamleads/PMs ... there goes this young juniors ... their mind has been "corrupted"!!!

Next trip back, i foresee i'll have to work every single weekends. It's has been a routine that i'll wake up early (even during weekends) to prepare my breakfast & lunch (what to do ... there ain't much good food to eat around my working area and it's damn hot outside too). If it's weekend, i'll be goin to supermarket (early @ around 9.30am) to grab all ingrediants to cook during weekends and weekdays. After supermarket, will goto office. But, i try not to over exhaust myself. I will cook when my body can wake up early to cook :D.

i realised that a lot programmers don't really know how to write and speak proper english ... but, i salute those (who don't really know how to converse well in english) who dares to write and speak ... even myself, english educated, still making a lot of grammar mistakes in my writing ... must brush up!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home