sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

"fan tai sui" for SNAKE

i'm still not satisfied with my CNY ... wish so much i was at malaysia the 2-3 weeks before CNY and till the 15th CNY!!! else, i wouldn't be so rush for the few days stay at Malaysia ... what-to-do ... job come first (else ... sure kena blacklisted or i will doom to lose my job!!!) ... overall, i've spent equal time with my family (plus my uncles' family), my bf, all my close friends, some of my colleagues (tooo bad ... didn't meet gogo, osiruz, mp and 3 of my sixth form friends) ...

this year ... for those who are born in the year of SNAKE, it's not a good year .. the chinese call it "fan tai sui" ... mom told me that i should stop talking bad about others and beware of words coming out from my mouth ... well, she sure knows me well ... coz i have the tendency to be straight forward person ... those who don't know me well will feel offended by my words ... guess, i'll have to learn to woosah woosah and in this way, i won't be complaining alot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home