sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Monday, December 11, 2006

THE CLEAR MOON SITE

dear Soo, i like your comment :
"Its hard to feel how one feel, we can only interpret it based on our own experience. Everywhere when you look at the moon, it looks almost the same but maybe on my side its look more clear as today morning it rains heavily hence the sky is clear. On your side the moon is shrouded by clouds hence its blur at the moment.

If you are a driver you look at the view in front of you with different perspectives compare if you are just a passenger. As the driver the view in front is possibly an obstacle to get the passenger safely back home. As for the passenger, they will look at the view as a piece of lovely landscape on their way back home slowly dozing in and out of sleep...... "

For me ... i will do whatever to make myself to see the clear moon (either i'm really at that side, or i'll just have a picture in front of me :P ). Usually, i'll just opt for that picture. My ex-gm once sent me an email stating that if one can't change the surrounding to suit us, we have to change ourselves to suit the environment. Indirectly, i'm interpreting it this way :
"If you don't like what's goin on around you, either u think of something, maybe the bright side of all the bad things, such that you'll feel better. OR, get out from the situation."

I'm the type who loves to complain and express my thoughts into word (either verbally or in writing, without thinking twice of the consequences) so that i can release whatever that are in my mind. And, most of the time, it will just gone away. However, it's just hiding some where deep and when it reach a certain of limit, it will burst out again. Maybe it's my way of control and some may disagree coz it's still "hazardous" as i'm not solving the problem at all.

One day, some day ... i'll find get myself to the side where i'll see the clear moon .......

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home