sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Monday, November 13, 2006

bittergourd

i have never seen anyone with such a "bittergourd" face!!! ... probably i never have any friends who are like this and in fact, i'm very grateful!!! So "bittergourd" that the person really pissed me off whenever i'm around that person and thus i never wanted to have lunch/dinner with that person coz it will just spoilt my mood!! And, if my level of tolerance reached the limit, i know i'll be sure confront that person (but alot stopped me from doing so) ... kekekekeke .. me and my mouth!! just can't help myself from voicing out ... but, for me, if a person, dares to voice out what they are unhappy about me, i think i would be able to accept it...Rather than having a person being so fake in front of me-loh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home