sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

they are just so blind

whatever goin now, really happen for a reason and, i will always remind myself
1) not to be unfriendly to ppl who just join the new project
2) not to simply boycott ppl
3) remain to be who i am now, that is, always take the initiative to get to know ppl and not waiting for ppl to know me

woosah woosah ...

disappointed by ppl that are blinded by a temporarily and faking friendliness of ppl whom i know they are just soooo fake ... sigh ... nvm ... like my bf said .. i'm there to work and to learn new things ... i won't give a fucking care of things goin around me!!!

well ... too bad to those ppl ... they miss the greatest opportunity to know this sotong ... hehehehahahahah .... just my way to think good my me :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home