sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

counting again

one week gone ... oh gosh .. i have another 3 weeks to go ...

i'm planning to move back to my old apartment .. hehehe ... this time is the master bedroom .. wow .. it's veyr big .. but, tooo bad .. the condition ain't that good .. the lights are bad, the air-cond not working fine, the toilet is dark too ... nvm .. i guess this is the normal condition for a place that hasn't been cleaned for 2 weeks (maid having 2 weeks raya holiday) .. problem is that i'm not entitled for that room and waiting for permission from the management ... sigh ... what so big deal of it ... if there's a new gal coming in, just let the new gal share bed with me-loh ...

sigh ... i still haven't get to know more ppl around here ... coz, i wanna make sure that when there's a driver downstairs, they'll ask me to go back too .. instead of having me to be very very aware of my surrounding and start scanning around by 5.30pm for ppl who intend to go back ... how to do so-ar?? my back is facing them-leh .. and i'm facing a wall ... i'll be very tired to just keep scanning around!!!

okok .. i'm counting my days to go back home ... so sick of being away from my life in malaysia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home