sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Saturday, November 11, 2006

finally ... shifted to a new place

yeahoooooo . finally i have shifted to my previous apartment!!! the place all the good memories were (actually i could only remember the x-mas + my bday party that was celebrated at that place)

however, things wasn't easy to me too .. i mean, before moving to that place, i encounter some tiny little minor problem ie my room door (at my fren's place) has been locked from inside and the keys were no where to be seen!!! i called up my friend, he himself wasn't sure if he has the key and he was busy at work too ...

so ... i have to ask around for help ... and, so happen i have another friend coming to help me moving things ... and i also managed to call up my another teammate to help. Both of them .. trying and trying .. after around an hour, finally, the door is open .. using a ring-ring card :D
lucky me!!! else ... i would have to spend $ to get it done!!! and i don't really wanna use my money on this kind of things

oh gosh ... i'm so pissed off with ppl who are so blind!!!

never mind .. sotong always have her own bunch of friends .. dun care if i will ever ended up having another good friends from this project (at the end of my working period in this project)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home