sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Friday, July 20, 2007

my first blog after i'm working at KL

no matters if i'm working overseas or back in KL, i still have lots of things to complain about ...

first and foremost, i really need to apologize to those whom i've scolded, cursed and sworn in my blog .... hmmmmm ... i know, i know, that this is not a good way to release my angriness. I AM trying hard to cool down within myself and not verbally. Not bad coz i have not been busy making phone calls ever since i'm working at KL now, as i used to call up friends to complain when i'm angry.

i know, i know that you guyz will ask me to think whether i can stabbed at someone and apologize later ... obviously cannot but, my point is, if u guyz REALLY TRUELY know me, i'm the type who don't have the heart to say bad things. Meaning, my mouth can be so "dirty" but i don't mean it in my heart. It just my habit of releasing my anger verbally.

seems that i forgotten what i wanna complain so far.

anyhow, i enjoy being at KL. after work, i'll have a home-cook dinner prepared. i can call up my bf anytime to chat. i can call up my friends anytime to chat. i can meet my old friends to do some catching up. i can bring my grandma anywhere she likes. i can play with melinda (the baby gal that my mom babysit) anytime. i can eat so many delicious foods (cheaper than jkt). i can do SO MANY things that i enjoy.

but i won't forget my juniors at my previous project. they are helpless over there. even have to use my own pocket money to call them to help, i won't mind. even knowing that what i told them to do will caused me ended up working there again, i also won't mind. i'm not trying to be heroin. i'm just giving a helping hand. you may say that i'm pampering them and not helping them to grow. but ... sometimes, u just need a hint, and you can proceed with your work.

1 Comments:

  • At February 11, 2010 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    earlier spooner feed enhancement demise basics ababa minds ambassador silva quitline
    lolikneri havaqatsu

     

Post a Comment

<< Home