sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Saturday, June 02, 2007

another complain

frustrated!!!

well .. this is another of my complain blog ...

gosh ... i must name this as laypeng's complain corner ... yeah .. i shld do so ... will try later

when ppl need my help ... i'll be there ... when it's not my business, i'll just be there (u know, in case maybe my expertise and knowledge will be needed) ... yet, guess what ... those ppl at KL just sleep soundly / rest peacefully without care about my concerns ... i'm really so fucking fed up ... i just sms u guyz at 10.40pm for a simple question, yet there no reply...here i am, sick and trying to finish my work yet no1 bother ... fuck off all ... that's y, ALWAYS BE INDEPENDENT AND RESOURCEFUL AND DON'T HOPE FOR HELP FROM OTHERS!!! that's the lesson i've learnt (and always knew), just that, this time, i miss calculated something and i'm left with nothing i can do to finish my work..thus, my dear colleageus (my boss said my gm loves ppl who don't complain non-sense-wor), not that i don't want to voice out anything (coz i will find solution myself, no matter how hard it is) just that since i've experienced working at KL and now at JKT, i've learnt that IT'S POINTLESS TO VOICE OUT.

at the end ... i can't blame anyone .. blame myself for not being independent and resourceful enough (even sick, also need to work ... sigh ....) ... i hate this working world ... too full of selfish ppl and ppl who only know how to talk big and ppl who are so fake.

1 Comments:

  • At July 07, 2007 12:58 AM, Blogger 文伦 said…

    I agree with u. People in this working world are very fake. They could put a smiley face and stab on my back. arrrgh~!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home