sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

lunch box

my 2nd day here ... noticed that my whole team cook their own lunch ... unlike previously where we cook our own lunch, here, one person cook for the whole team!!!! wah .. so keng chau!!! cannot believe it ... i myself can't be doing this coz i did tried to cook for 3-4 person, and it's such a tiring task and the person who cook for that day have to wake up very early!!! today my first time tasting it .. it's spagetti ... hmmm .. not bad ... it's HOT (that's the best thing of it!!!) :P ... okok ... actually, i'm goin to start cooking my own lunch next week coz paiseh to ask ppl cook and i tak pernah cook for them :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home