sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

first nite and day at JKT

i reached JKT at about 7.30pm ... BUT ... only an hour later that i managed to catch a taxi ... coz, THERE ALOT OF PPL!!! there are flights from HK, Spore, Australia, Msia ... those are teh country that i can remember ... and all flights fully occupied!!! imagine that .. all the lanes at custom having long queues!!!!

phew!! .. thank god the taxi driver know my destination location ... coz, i dunno where is this place at all .. it's not really the usual location that i've been to (not familiar only ... i know i was around this Mangga Dua area to have bubur.. that's all) ... when we reached the hotel, guess what ... there weren't any booking for me and my boss!! .. aiyo, and my boss's hp roaming wasn't activated by maxis yet (this maxis, need ppl to call them twice to confirm the activation .. pariah-lah) .. so, i have to use my roaming line to call my teammate and also the PMO gal ... and,finally, by 10pm, we have the rooms ...

ok ... room is fine ... but, abit scarry coz alot of mirrors .. i used up all the towels to close all the mirrors!!! i have the queen size bed all by myself :P (actually, not sure is king / queen) ... but, of course, being a superstitious me, i will put alot of stuff on another side of the bed ... hehehehe ...

i BRING ALOT of things!!! my luggage is full of foods .. and, another bag is just clothing ... and my laptop bag (which is very heavy itself!!!) ... yday nite, i found out my sesame oil tertuang half!!! aiyo aiyo .. it's already halved when i tapau it .. now, it's half of the half!!! ... worst is that, my another fren in this project told me that i can get that (abit expensive only) at some chinese shop at the nearby shopping complex!!! i have to spend time to wash some of the things frm my luggage!!!

the next day morning, breakfast time .... hmmmmm, probably i enjoy bread, thus i expect alot of bread selection ... BUT HOR ... disappointed coz tak banyak .. thus, i just had milk, guava drinks, 2 slices toast and 2 eggs ...

then .. i have to walk to bank-leh!! ... kns .. macam-la we both ada sense of direction-meh ... anyhow, we manage to find the bank ... and ... when we reach 5th floor ... we thought it's the working place ... SORRY .. it's NOT!! .. i have to walk staircase to 6th floor which is the penthouse!! .. and, we all cramp in this penthouse!!! ...

ok ... i have nothing to complain now (hopefully not for my whole month stay here)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home