sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Thursday, September 28, 2006

i'm the super gal!!

i must be some damn superb gal!! else, how to explain why i'll be asked whether i wanna go when there's project that tak cukup orang?? another explanation to it is that ... i'm toooo goody-good!! knowing that i dun have a strong point to say NO. I'm like the fire extinguisher ... when there's a emergency, i'll be there .. but, when there's any promotion, like real life, the fire extinguisher will not be included and will be forgotten soon ... until ... there's another emergency

even worst is that ... when u step your foot in there .. u can't come out ... so sad ... so sad ... my life, all tumbling down just because some other ppl mistakes in managing ppl!! ... i have to sacrifice my life for company that doens't recognise me ... and .. those ppl whom i've helped, didn't even thank me at the end!!
1)your work and i dunno anyhting, yet i have to stay late to understand and solve your problem or at least find out the root problem so that you know how to solve the next day ...
2)your job scope and it's not my job, yet i keep getting call from other company who seek for information coz you dun wanna entertain them and i have to help out coz you dunno what i've done previously (lame excuse)
3)you are the better skills than me (company recognise you), yet you don't understand my simplest program??? (another lame excuse)
4)tricking me to into something that you know you need me to backup you when you are ask to travel/doing some job that you don't like

kns ... i dun want any increament nor phraise nor promotion anymore (afterall .. what's the point being included in the next round of promotion when i'm not included in the first round ... u know .. i'm STILL the second best thing!!) oh gosh .. i'm so damn disappointed with the current trend. the trend now is this : u die, ur pasal ... u ada problem, ur pasal ... ... Turning myself into a person that i no longer care what the heck the management will think of me. in fact, i'm reluctant to help anyone ... really .. what's the point of me doing so?? i'm only getting myself into deeper hole!! moreover, when i need help, will they care to help me?? i still remember the feeling of begging ppl for help ... it SUCKS!!

and the most important thing is that .. i NO LONGER WILL KEEP SILENCE ... i'll make sure everyone knows i'm frustrated even though i'll be causing eveyrone around me tulan ...

oh ... y wouldn't i just resign and get another job?? ... thanks to my 2 years in msia!! .. the experience i gain is mainly about knowing abit of this and abit of that ... there's no definite speciality nor expertise which other people really need!! thus, forcing me to go back to my main root to gain more skills coz other company doesn't want me to be in their company to learn new skills as normal developer even i have lower down my salary!! and, i can't even spend extra time to do my own studies coz i've been busy working as fire extinguisher and almost burn-out!! all the hardwork, causing me to rest EVEN MORE when i have the time.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home