sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Thursday, October 05, 2006

terrified 2

1)
last weekend, me & bf, watch Rob-B-Hood. Rob-B-Hood is classified at UMUM. Thus, alot of kids there too. BUT ... the cinema tengah previewing GRUDGE2 .. alamak .. so scary!! me & bf also got shocked when we were watching some of the sneak preview of GRUDGE2 ... the advertisement should be UMUM as well-loh .. else, it doesn't serves the whole purpose of categorising UMUM-loh

2)
while driving from subang to kepong ... the flyover just before the Kelana Jaya LRT station flyover ... you'll notice a very big advertisement billboard on your right .. that's GRUDGE2 advertisement ... i was driving at nite with my cousin ... that sure scared both of us!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home