sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Friday, October 13, 2006

some jealous ppl with bad mouth

i miss mandiri working ppl .. at least when we bought any new gadget, no matter it's latest/not latest techno .. we all sure enjoy playing it... here, my place that i'm working now, .. there are 2 person, who has been saying nothing good since they know i have new hp .. damn tulan to hear what they say

if u just wanted to remind me that i've been cheated/i'm stupid .. ok-lah, sekali cakap udah-lah .. i can accept it ... ini bukan ... each day and every single time my phone rang, they also remind me this!!! Secondly, they even said that "wah, ur bf must be super damn rich to buy that damn expensive thing" in a very weird tone .. u know, like "mengejek" ... and another famous line "wah, you two damn senang kena tipu. i don't believe all the shops there are giving you that price." ... ... ... ... ...

i think what i don't like to hear is their way and tone of saying it out. both has atittude problem and yet, ppl around me said they both have good heart pulak ... and, the best thing is that i can predict their reaction!! see .. i'm begining to think i'm very good in judging ppl .. kekekekek

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home