sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Monday, August 21, 2006

no time for colleagues

hmmm ... i think i've blog this story before ... about me not having enough time.

I saw my colleagues all having time to go out with my other colleagues on trip/any outings!! And, i'm wondering how come i'm not invited!! (hehehe ... that's not really what i'm complaining) ... Nah ... i don't really have time for them either. I guess staying with family and being a local really makes a difference. And, obviously, i'm the type that must spend time with family and close friends (of course my bf too and his friends) and some time for rest.

And, i didn't blog this in my friendster's blog coz i don't wanna create any misunderstanding among my colleagues.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home