sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Monday, August 28, 2006

always keep track of expenses!!

i think must be the god trying to hint me that i MUST START KEEPING TRACK OF MY "IN OUT" MONEY (no idea call what ... something like GL) .. else, no matter how much i earn also will gone :(( ...

It was a releaxing sunday and suddenly come to my mind that i should have amount X & Y in my bank a/c (3 years ago) but i have no idea where they went. I tried to trace back and recall all my transaction, yet not coming to any conclusion too. Tonite, i have to check my another drawer for all my bank statement .. if i still have them with me :( . What i hate the most is the fact that the amount is not small amount!!! :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home