sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

WHO AM I

i was at taking Putra LRT from Masjid Jamek. I manage to squeeze in. But, i do queue up and not like certain people who just come from no where and squeeze in. Though i didn't voice out but my eyes keep staring at the malay guy. WHO AM I to voice out when the man in front of me also ignore it!! I know if i'm that man in front of me, i'll sure voice out asking him to queue up (politely).

In the LRT, i saw a mid 40 indian uncle, left hand holding few books (i think they are like 4 yellow pages books!! but those are photostated paper-lah), right hand holding on the holder (trying to stand properly!!). In front of that uncle, there were 2 young chinese guy who are sitting comfortably. I was so tempted to ask the chinese guy to help that uncle yet, again, WHO AM I to complain when that uncle himself is not complaining. i know i will help the uncle-loh.

I've been like this since i started to take KTM to go back home. I hate ppl who is so ignorant and not helping other ppl. I hate ppl who lean against the "tiang" and i can't even hold that "tiang" so that i can stand properly. Thus, i'll just voice out. Nothing wrong with this kind of attitude. i'm just trying to avoid small "accident" ... who knows .. the train suddenly stop and i step on some1 feet-leh / i accidently push some pregnant lady-leh

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home