sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

gold DIGGER

the evil part of me envy that certain ppl know how to dig money yet ... i really pity them too ... (my own theory .. heheheh)
since they r actually a gold digger,meaning that they are wearing a mask all this while. Trying to lure the perfect person to be their life partner. And when found the right person, ooooo ... "tunjuk belang". But then, what is even worst is that the lovely couple only has the two of them in their own world and ignoring the rest of the world (talking bout inconsideration)....hmmmm ... love is so blind .. i do admit it ... i've been thru it ... but, i always keep telling me that, if my close friends ever warn me about my partner or i'm doing something wrong, i must choose to, at least, listen to them. 'pong kun jeh ching' ...hey, what's friends are for ... they are there to remind us things that we forgotten :P

anyhow ... i'm just an outsider ... i dunno much about the real story behind. everyone has their own right to choose their life partner. but, must love a person sincerely and not being selfish to think of their own future (ie, getting a rich person will ensure good life in future) ... i always tell myself, the hard earned money is more meaningful than easy money (that is by cheating) ... anyhow, it doesn't apply to me!! ... for me .. if i can save money, that's MIRACLE ... muakakakaka

(talking is easier than applying in real life)

3 Comments:

  • At May 30, 2006 11:39 PM, Blogger chunwei.tan said…

    recently, i've heard of a gold digger out there too...but this kinda thing...as long as the owner of the goldmine doesn't mind, we just watch and let the digger dig lor :P

     
  • At June 08, 2006 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

     
  • At July 23, 2006 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home