sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Thursday, May 26, 2005

MISS MALAYSIA (and my bb too)

i'm here for (DUNNO) how many days ... each day passes .. and, my heart misses msia SO DAMN MUCH!!!

i'm now ... doing nothing .. no pc to use .. some more, have to share pc with this colleague of mine ... he's doing some other thing .. while, tehre's some "EXTRA" time (which is seconds)...i'lll use this pc to write this blog ... meaning, i'm actually taking more than 15min to habis this short blog!!! ... so kesian ... coz, not enuf pc ...

yday nite ... for the first time .. i walk to Slipi using that dirty bridge ... hmmmm .. i told this to 2 of my colleagues .. and, both has the same reply ... "wah ... you so hang fook" .. meaning, i never need to go there to eat dinner ... well .. i have a senior who use to tell me that this bridge is very dangerous (that was 3 years ago), that's y, i never dare to walk there ... most of the time, i have some guy colleague who help me to bungkus ... hmmmm ... it wasn't that bad ... but, after walking to and fro ... i'm DAMN DIRTY (BUSUK too) ...

MISS my bb, family, friends, FOODS ......... :((

2 Comments:

  • At May 26, 2005 8:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    haha at 1st i tot u have something to say on miss malaysia..kekekekeke

    yeah, careful on that bridge, someone was robbed there before..

     
  • At May 27, 2005 8:26 PM, Blogger SooHK said…

    Yeap be careful I also heard that and somebody was even robbed standing beside the bus station...

    Miss your BB, umm calls him lor and maybe post some photos on your "adventure" in JKT...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home