sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Sunday, May 22, 2005

bye msia ... i will see u in 2 weeks time

gosh ... tonite .. my last nite in msia ... tomolo .. i'll be sleeping in some bed in some hotel in jkt .... away from my family and bf ... sigh ... bet tomolo nite .. my eyes will filled with tears before i can actually fell asleepy ... go there for less than 2 weeks (2 be exact ... just 11 days), i've prepared my stuff that is for 3 weeks trip!!! (the mee in cup, soupy snacks, milo, kuk fa, fruits) ... just so happen that MOST of my close friends (kaki to cook ... heheh) are not there else i will buy things to cook over there as well ... and that means, another bag of foods.

i read The Star yday ... guess what, Donald Trump hired a 26 year old gal (from the Book Smart team) ... just as i predicted!!!! You see, this show was co-produced by Donald Trump, and, in this BIG business world, u have the power to decide the way the show shld be. I mean, i'm suspecting some consipracy here .. just maybe .. i'm just saying-lah ... who knows, this mr D has his way of making the show look suspense, how to add some "problem" to the winning team and cause them to lose, how to plan the whole game the way he wanted .... anyway, it's a good show ... learn the businessman's theory of making $$$.

hmmmm ... i was watchin CSI today (noon) ... suddenly cross my mind that .. the shows really taught the ppl how to do crime the smart way so that no evidence to charge them!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home