sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Friday, May 13, 2005

RUDE parking attendant

saw leecs blog .. alamak ... miss the old times ...
wondering why Tony Romas not here in Msia since there are chinese restaurant serving pork .. thus, shld be easy for them to go thru all the authority thing .. ok-lah .. dunno much bout the procedure ..

hui ying's blog .. talking bout her hometown .. Joey also talks bout his hometown ... me ... i don't really know bout my place here ... i bet Young Man or any of my friends would know more than me!! And, i remembered, i did do a project when i was Form2 and it's about my place here .. heheheh ... i get the information from others ...

i was at Tmn Tun in the today ... reached there at 11.40a.m. Only have rm50 with me ,.. so the indian guy asked for my car number and pay him later. So, it's 3.10p.m., i prepared rm5 for him. Guess what, he's asking rm6!!!!!!!! Not that i don't wanna take out the rm10 from my wallet but it doesn't make sense at all. Parked whole day is rm6 .. and i'm not parking more than 4 hours!! He keep saying i'm in here at 11.40a.m .. ok, yes, i agreed but it's not more than 4 hours!! .. he said, ok .. next time, i cannot park my car there .. and he was so damn angry looking at me ... i told him, great, you rather lose rm6 (or more than that) in future because i'm not giving u another rm1!!!! And, i can't do anything to make this indian guy learn a lesson here ... CAN I DO SOMETHING???!!! i told him nicely, he angrily replying me pulak ...

4 Comments:

  • At May 13, 2005 8:39 PM, Blogger SooHK said…

    Tmn Tun the parking space is like gold.. I parked at the Rm8 per day, half day also Rm8..no differrence...

     
  • At May 13, 2005 10:51 PM, Blogger Unknown Author said…

    Wow.. so expensive..and i thought Dsara Heights is so damn expensive already.. per day RM5.
    Now, another way to get rich, is to have a plot of land in office area just to collect parking. :-s

     
  • At May 15, 2005 9:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    if u got that land there u already damn rich liow...rent the land out to wilson parking then u just sit at home....and watching 70"LCD TV...whole day..OR out in ur F430 liow kekekeke

     
  • At May 16, 2005 5:41 PM, Blogger laypeng said…

    my great grandfather used to have 1 piece of land ...
    heheheh .. but, it's at Kuala Lipis, Pahang ...
    i think .. sold liow-loh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home