sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

am i T O U G H?

can't wait for this coming weekend ... my form 5 friends will be having bbq to celebrate my friends bday (2 person bday) ... hmmm .. tak ada camera .. else, can take pictures this sat nite ... ai ...

like my bf .. who enjoys the outings/time with his 2 closed friends .. me, enjoy the time spend with this group of friends. Probably, i'm with them for so long liow. Lately, especially since last year .. mayb we all are getting older ... hehehhe ... we love to organise outing ... the more the merrier too!! with their son & daughter coming along!!!

ok .. back to above .. am, i tough gal-ar?? ... hmmm .. just some sudden thought as some1 thinks i'm tough gal who is able to handle my emotional problem better than a guy-wor. however, i would much prefer if some1 phraise me for being tough to handle my work, job, responsibility, etc problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home