sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Monday, May 09, 2005

mission accomplished

finally ... managed to bring grandma to melaka to visit her sisters and brother (after so many years of not seeing each other) ... and, hmmmm, now only i get the whole story correct!!! (about her family background) ... well, shld thanks my bf for spending his precious time (imagine that you are in your hometown, yet, you are out of home most of the time!!!to teman a bunch of ppl whom you don't know and only know your gf and gf's grandma???!!!).

talk bout this short trip .. wow ... as i was entering this coffee shop (my grandma 3rd lil sis's family business) with my grandma, i look at each of my relatives (they also knew i'm looking at them) ... yet, none of them recognise me and my grandma!!!!!!! lagi teruk is that they ask me to have a seat at a certain location coz they saw me holding an old lady who is weak and they thought i need that place as it's nearer to our standing place ... aiyo .. until when we are 2 metre in front of one of the relatives (i greet her as Nasi Lemak YiYi coz she sells NL), then only she realised who we are (eeee .. actually, she recognise my grandma .. she tak tau me siapa!!!!!!!! coz they all said me look lain liow-wor) ... then, it's like a reunion moment for them!!!!! Besides this, another moment that i find it very touching would be the departure moment after the meeting of my grandma, her 3rd lil sis and with her 2nd lil sis .. i saw tears from my grandma eyes (... curi-curi tengok, also see my 3rd Yee-Poh also mata basah ... and, 2nd Yee-Poh already ada tears from her eyes when we left her home).

hmmm ... not a bad trip, at least i was in good mood most of the time though sometimes there are certain things that i find it so troublesome and wondering why am i putting myself into all these situation when i can enjoy my weekend at home. anyway ,..., i'm very sure that i hate to have the feeling of regret ... knowing that i might be going jkt very soon and knowing that i wouldn't know where will i be in future(will it be like last time, touching msia ground not more than 4 days??!!) ... it's better for me to take her to melaka while i'm still in msia coz if i don't do so, i will definitely feel regret when i go oversea and this feeling will slowly caused depression and will affect my work. I hate oversea for so long coz coming back for such a short period is not enough for me to do so many things .. and thus, i won't go for any gathering or yamcha or go office(unless, i'm in msia more than 4 days) ...

2 Comments:

  • At May 09, 2005 8:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    u did the right thing.
    they dont have mush chance to see each other (but u still can enjoy ur weekend next week or the week after) some more they all so old already really got not much luxury to move around like that (touch wood!!!!)
    i believe ur grandma really appreciate what u did for her....trust me.. :)

    so when u going to jakarta? u gotta missed that as lots of new resutarants we discovered after u left....BUT i am in beijing!!! :(

     
  • At May 09, 2005 11:12 PM, Blogger laypeng said…

    even if i'm goin there, i have a feeling that only chee sum and koh is there to teman me makan-makan .. coz, chris & chookl goin to ur place, 1 resign liow ... not many "kaki"s left-leh ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home