sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Monday, September 24, 2007

i realised i have 2 new skills

last weekend was a great cameron trip wtih my bf's buddies and their wives ...

frankly speaking, earlier on, i was so frustrated to prepare all the foods for the steamboat. The main reason for my frustration is because i had to trouble my mom to help me since i don't have enough time to clean it. i only manage to clean 25% of it and then i had to rush work. My mood swing was very very teruk last week ... my AV should contribute half of my moodiness too!!! . but then, thinking i'm the only one who doesn't need to reach office on time and can buy from wet market that is so near my home, i volunteered to prepare it. heheheh ... just like my bf predicted ... i will always ended up buying more than needed :P ... ie, bad in estimating the quantity of foods to cook ... At the end ... the steamboat is a success ... the gals doing their part to prepare it while the guys, also help a bit-loh except for mr cow who has been veyr helpful (i think is because he enjoys cooking wtih his gf around :P). Overall, the trip is wonderful ... it's a good trip to bring everyone closer together.

and i realised i have some skills in guessing ie
1) i know who cooks well when i see the person working at kitchen
2) i know what is goin on using my hearing capability only

and .. i just wanna tell my another friend (garfield's wife) that ... eventhough she may think she's not expert in kitchen, but one think i find her good is that she's very good in planning her financial. at least better than me ... i always spend habis whatever i earn .. she will plan ahead and i believe that she even plan for her hubby too. conclusion is no1 is perfect ... even if one can have 100% look yet 0% heart...mr monkey once said that "we are here to learn how to perfectly love an imperfect person" ... i just wanna correct it that, sometimes, imperfect person tends to fool our love perfectly.

kekekekeke

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home