sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

working like a shit ... and ... does it worth it???

some ppl ... just to avoid responsibility and "ma fun", pushing everything to a person like me who actually know so less ..
either "these ppl" are trying to make me feel so stupid (giving high hope to other person who think that i might be able to help them when in fact, i can only try my best coz i don't know much) or "they" are just avoiding troubleness.
nvm ... i can't bother much either ...

i hate it when my safety is like being jeopardized!!!!!!!!! (this is another story...tell more when i have the chance to online) ... am i wrong for being scared and less courage than any other ppl??? NO-MAH

2 Comments:

  • At July 05, 2005 8:56 PM, Blogger SooHK said…

    Working like a shit is always not worth it. Even with high pay. High pay only helps some people to tell themselves is "worth it" but in actual fact is not. As health carries more weight...

     
  • At July 07, 2005 11:30 PM, Blogger chunwei.tan said…

    Worth or not worth it...i guess it depends on how a person judges it lor...For me, as long as I think I've done what I could for that perticular day...thats it lor...I tried not to overdo or over pressure myself due to work...becoz work is just a small fraction of your LIFE. Life is so much more than just work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home