sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Monday, June 27, 2005

MOVIE BATON

Total no. of films I own on DVD/Video
i'm the owner of 90% of the DVD at my home (roughly ... hmmmm ... less than 30-lah ... and, 85% of it from JKT, the others from Msia). But then, i bought this DVD player, not more than a year and half ... thus, dun think i manage to buy so many DVDs-mah. Moreover, i seldom buy old movies.

The Last Film I bought
if DVD ... forgotten coz it was a very very long time ago. if VCD, BATMAN and Kungfu Mahjong (for bro-lah)

Five Films That I Watch A Lot/Mean A Lot To Me
hmmmmm ... i just watch the movie ... never remembered the whole scene too ... especially chinese movie, i forgotten most of the scene after the movie!!! the most watched movie, i would say it's The Sound of Mosic. I used to have this video but then later the quality of it not so good and at the end, rosak liow. Another, Mary Poppins ... i guess, i love the lead actress (but couldn't remember her name).

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home