sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Monday, June 06, 2005

good to be home

reach Msia last Thursday nite and i had mee goreng + teh tarik. The next morning, had Wantan Mee + Teh Si ... YUMMY!!! ... following days till today, eating lots of foods ... like today, after my facial & body spa, i ate Chinese Tea Egg, Roti Boy and had the leong cha (from the ... gosh .. lupa the shop name) ... i'm so hunger for our local foods but i tried to avoid chicken ... coz my main dish in jkt (most of the time) is chicken ... fried chicken, curry chicken, chicken kalazan, etc ...

whatever drinks that i bought from jkt. my bro finished half of it the next day (before sunday, my bro has finished all of it) ... and, i thought the teh botol will stopped his desire to drink tea .. guess i'm wrong ... he even asked me to buy the Indomie!!! alamak ...

then ... my cho-ti session with my gfs (and our partners are there too)... we cho-ti, we chat, we kepoh (bout other ppl business .. hehehe), we watch xx-movie (just some sneak preview), we complaint bout our work, we talk bout what's going on in msia (our dissatisfaction, questions, opinions), we watch some funny shows (funny advertisement, etc) ... like typical "tai-tai" life ... hehehehe .... except that we don't wear branded clothes, don't have extensive jewellery ... hehehehe ... oh, and my bf .. VERY GOOD ... teman me most of the time (even watch movie with my cousins)

just a question that suddenly come to my mind .. everytime i have yamcha session with my fellow colleagues (and ex-colleagues)... we only talk bout our dissatisfaction towards our company management throughout our session (even the ex-colleagues eager to listen..hahaha). Not that our company treat us so badly that we can only think of the bad things... it's just that company and us has different perspective and thus the misunderstanding/miscommunication/dissatisfaction/etc exist. I think it's good for us to do so in order for us to continue surviving in our working environment. We complaint, we say harsh things, we curse (okok...mayb not to the point of cursing and swearing) ... yet, after the session, we continue to work as usual. Then again, my bf was asking me, when the day comes that we all no longer in the same company (mother company/subsidiary), will we continue meeting each other? If we do keep in touch and yamcha again, what will be our topic then??

btw, bpk lee, ur baby boy is getting cuter & smart looking too!!!

2 Comments:

  • At June 06, 2005 9:42 PM, Blogger SooHK said…

    Maybe by then topic...its my boy go to which school...and talk about the good things about each other company....

     
  • At June 11, 2005 10:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    dont u head of one phrase before 'do good things no one care BUT bad thing spread thousand miles' ???
    kekeke easily spread one lah...and fun to talk also...
    those who left also like to hear bad things about ex-company that 's like they made the right decision?
    dont know..that what a book said on this....kekeke

     

Post a Comment

<< Home