sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Monday, May 30, 2005

shopping spree

i went to TA yday ... shop for 8-9 hours!!! ... well, of course, we did stop half way to yamcha (at Ohh La La) ... i never know that there's rm10 t-shirt being sold there-leh!!! grab a few of those ... then, i found this towel promotion ... i thought rm8 is cheap thus i bought 3 of it ... manatau, we can get that rm5++ only ... aiya ... tricked by the 50% + 30% discount !!!! and, bought teh botol too!! (in packet) ... coz, my brother loves teh ... i bet, after he drink this, he will never wanted to drink teh anymore (i hope he has the same taste bud as me).

1 Comments:

  • At May 30, 2005 8:32 PM, Blogger SooHK said…

    U2 in malaysia is selling a round neck T-shirts for Rm8.....I bought one pnly as I got too many....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home