sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Monday, July 18, 2005

finally ....

the end is finally near ... i can't wait to go back home ...
after 1 trip here, i've learned that i was way tooo lucky during my previous project as i was working in a somehow rather harmony working environment coz i'm practically just concentrate in my own job scope. Here, somehow, the scope is so wide. And, to realise that there are many pariah management ppl outside from my previous project.

To have the team to strive & respect you, you have to learn & work to gain the respect from them!!!

And ... i cannot expect someone whom i respect so much and not acting professionally when i needed the professional advice just because of not having the mood to answer my question!!! Even if it's Stupid or Funny question from me, if i don't understand the reason you are asking me to do it, i can't proceed with a blank mind. DISAPPOINTED!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home