sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Friday, April 22, 2005

different ppl different attitude

i have never met anyone
  1. who talk so boastfully of himself/herself,
  2. who keep wanting to do something such that he/she will be phraised,
  3. who loves to show off (SO MUCH),
  4. who doesn't admit that he/she doesn't know it but pretending to know it such that he/she can blends into the conversation,
  5. who think he/she is the most genius/greatest/most skillful/most educated
  6. who try to do things such that he/she can blend into the geng

... and for this ... i'm so grateful my bf is totally not like this and my friends are not like this too. And, if it's not for my good friend, i would have argue/keep condemning this person and there goes my friendship (what if my friend love this person too much that our friendship is nothing) ... gosh ... but one thing is for sure that this person is not fooling around with my friend and thus, i won't say much but it's a good thing to have known that there are such kind of people out there.

However, i can conclude that ... overall, this person is not a bad person just a different attitude. and, i don't really like ppl with this kind of attitude yet can still tolerate and compromise-lah (that is .. IGNORE and FORGET).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home