sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

STUPID SCHOOL ASSIGNMENT (PART 2)

another cousin of mine (who is the elder sister of the prev Part 1 story) was told to collect stamps and this will be one of the syllabus study material (forgotten ask my cousin whcih subject was this assignment for).

well .. not any normal stamps ... the teacher wants stamps with 6 different fruits picture on it!!!

there aren't any post office nearby my cousin home (not really within walking distance-loh). thus, need my uncle to spend his precious lunch time to go to post office to get the stamps for his daughter. my uncle's bahasa melayu really limited-loh. probably he doesn't know how to ask fromt he counter and thus he didn't manage to get any.

ok, if he really manage to get any ... fruits picture stamps will not be as cheap as the normal stamps-loh ... there goes my uncle's lunch meal

another assignment which i don't understand how and what my cousin will learn

hmmmm .. probably the teacher is a stamp collector ..

i'll ask for the follow-up stories from my cousin when i visit her family during the weekends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home