sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Monday, April 10, 2006

bad luck & MORE BLUE BLACK

i had a bad luck week!!!!!

first .. which happen last thursday ... i fell down the staircase which is only 3 steps ... hurt my knee, ankle and the "small thigh" part (ie the bone between my knee and ankle ... dun really know the term for this body part) ... and, this is the 2nd time i hurt at the same place within 2 weeks time!!!

second ... last sat ,... accident pulak ... the accident involved 5 cars and my bf car was in the middle ... ai ... what a hufe bang!! the impact was enormous that the passengger in the car behind me fainted and need to send to hospital ... me & bf, both have certain area on our body parts turning blue black now, neck feeling stiff (can't really turn left/right during the time of accident!!) ... we went for x-ray the next day (coz the nite of accident, the doc insisted that we both don't need to get x-eay-wor) ...

now .. my leg (BOTH LEG!!), stomach (small part), back (small part) ... ai ... turning blue black liow ... look so horrible!!!

my sis ... also not getting any better too ... last fri, her boss suddenly annnounced a decrease in salary for everyone in teh company ... my sis's salary has been decreased the most i.e. 25%!!! she sure is very angry at the boss ... bad planning from the boss and the employees have to suffer!! sis is looking for job now .. anyone knows whcih company at kepong/PJ (PJ whcih is nearer to BU side) who wants to hire admin clerk?? please inform me ...

my bf ... hmmm ... dunno a good news or not ... moving to a new place ... the story is in another post (above) ... hmmm .. dunno will i be charged for publishing this kind of story!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home