sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Monday, April 10, 2006

buat JAHAT dibalas JAHAT

my bf houseleader is a TOTAL JERK!! hmmmm .. even the wife also not really good coz can't advice her man to be good!! ...

can't really give tooo mcuh details on this bad guy ... only know he's a prudential agent, with the surname NG BOON XXX, driving a toyota vios with plat number W dunno what (shit ... i written his number somewhere and i malas nak get it .. will publish his plat number later :P). Oh .. UPM Terengganu student (but .. should be very OLD batch :P) .. computer science-wor ...

well .. i remember long time ago, i did write about this houseleader who got angry with my bf because my bf park his car inside the house. Hmmmm .. how come we can't live in a harmony environment?? Not that my bf wanted to park his car all day long!!! We thought both of the car went out station, so, my bf just park his car in the house car porch. Since this incident, the houseleader and my bf not really like each other liow.

Well, it's the houseleader revenge time!!

He's moving out in May. WOW, my bf so happy that he's moving out!! But, no1 in the house wanted to take the responsibility as the new houseleader coz the houseleader stil owe some huge amount of electric bills. So, the houseleader talk to the landlord. But the conclusion never make known to my bf! Well, the conclusion was that all of them has to move out by end of April. And my bf only knew this at the beginning of April and the houseleader told him after my bf paid for the April rent!! While others already knew that since March.

No point for my bf to argue or to ask compensation coz the reality is that he stil has to move out. He told the landlord too .. but landlord can't do anything since the new group of ppl that will be moving in soon had sign agreement. i myself really had the idea of scratching his new car, put some sharp thing underneath his tyre, add some sharp thing to his washing machine!! .. see, so EVIL i am ... but ... nope .. i never do so coz i dun want in future the god punish me that i'll have some bad neighbour .... but ... HHAHAHAHHA ... this morning, some1 scratch the houseleader new car!!! hahaha ...

but ... so bad of him .. to have thought it's my bf. Meaning, he must have some outside enemy!! It shows how bad he is!! Even ppl living with him also can't stand his attitude. The wife also pariah .. can't condemn her hubby attitude .. mayb both is meant for each other!!

My personal opinion, that houseleader is a grown man. Living with some strangers in the same house, meaning we have to tolerate. As insurance agent, i believe he should knows how to deal with ppl. But i guess, he only knows how to get business and i doubt his a professional insurance agent and i doubt he has conscience.

I believe for what ever bad things that we have done, there'll be bad "balasan" (dunno the english for this)

1 Comments:

  • At April 13, 2006 3:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    haha 'tai sei' the house leader.
    yeah, really bad lah... i remembered we still contact our old housemates once a while (some in Australia / England and Kepong n we Beijing) and meet up if they come back..

    we have no problem for who to park the car in there, but they let me park my car they as new car mah..and i come back late i have no issue to let them park in there too (4 cars in a house with only one car park)

    ai...i think ur house leader also not doing good as still renting ROOM with a wife..hahaha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home