sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Monday, October 31, 2005

DeAdLy CuRsE

I'm really fed up with people who take advantage of other ppl blurness

From now on, any human being who take advantage of my sotong-ness to gain more money or to do bad things on me/others and the purpose is not for any good deeds,

1) shall lose all the money (should bankrupt) that he/she gained from me,
2) shall encountered double/triple same bad things that he/she caused me

And, i shall forget all this bad things and lead happy life (as always) as i don't wish to remember the bad things that happen to me and that it may caused a change of attitude in myself coz i still believe that Happy shall always go Lucky-mah :D

4 Comments:

  • At October 31, 2005 3:29 PM, Blogger chunwei.tan said…

    wahh cursing blog...first time i saw this kinda entry...scary... =_="

     
  • At November 01, 2005 10:40 AM, Blogger Unknown Author said…

    Yawoh..
    Who so bad, manipulate ur sotong blurness...
    mabe if u make voodoo doll will be more effective.. :P

     
  • At November 12, 2005 4:16 PM, Blogger SooHK said…

    Want to hit Small people. Got the photo of the person. Got the dirtiest shoe with mud soles. Hit as hard as you can on the picture and mumble, "hit the small people, hit the small people until the mouth crooked", so next morning when you see the person, check his mouth. If it works tell me...Hope I am not the one that you are hitting hahaha...

     
  • At November 14, 2005 5:18 PM, Blogger laypeng said…

    nah ... u guyz won't take my sotong-ness advantage ..
    anyhow .. life is like this ... somehow, need to be prepared and highly alert

     

Post a Comment

<< Home