sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Friday, October 28, 2005

New leaf replacing Old leaf

sigh ... my MD is leaving (early retirement-wor) ... this month will be his last month ... sigh sigh ... new MD coming in soon (wonder when .. coz, i have a feeling he's not going to show up at all...maybe he will never know who are his subordinates too).

I wrote this in his farewell card,

Bpk,
You may have a fierce voice and face yet deep inside, you're a friendly person. Thanks for giving me a chance to join sales and returned to Msia (instead of becoming a PR in JKT :P). All the best ...

I remembered last time when i was in JKT, i was quite shocked that my MD knows my name!!! (ok, probably because my company less ppl and it's easier to remember name of those in oversea project) and he can joke around ...

gosh ... i don't really have any nice thing to talk bout my new MD. Probably i have met some good bosses that leave good impression. At least they acknowledge your existence in a project/company. And can talk/chat/joke as a friend instead of the superior-subordinate relationship. Heard from some of my seniors, my MD sometimes will ask about their children's well-being, their health, etc.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home