sotong's COMPLAIN corner

You will either like me a lot or you wouldn't know me at all. "Beauty" lies in the eye of the beholder. heheheh

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

No story to tell

how come i have no idea what to post here except for my every day frustration-ar??

hmmm .. this morning, my senior told me that i look bigger size compare to previously in jkt. Gosh ... yoga is not helping much. Life is too good for me here that i'm growing bigger each day!!!!!!! ada roti canai, ais kacang, teh tarik, hokkien mee, nasi lemak, bak kut teh, (hehehe .. this section is just for leecs ... lee, miss msian food-leh)

yesterday nite, saw a temp job while reading the recruitment section. Something like a promoter at the show-house (i think it's subang area), sat & sun, 10am - 5pm, rm120 per weekend (meaning, sat & sun .. and not rm120 per day). Too rush this morning that i forgot to get the number from the newspaper. Will search the The Star website to get the number (if there is-lah). They are looking for 4 person. And, i have another gf who are interested too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home